Ceramic Belt Cleaner
SSP.770 Ceramic Belt Cleaners©: Making the difference under extreme conditions: Abrasion,Corrosoion,Nonstop>250°,Sticky,Deluge,Hydrocarbons & more.
- Cut Carry Back - ABRASIVE STICKY SOLIDS & 250° C CLINKER and Mining material
- The redesigned 96% purity alumina ceramic segments are durable and extremely resistant to the severe effects of abrasion and corrosion and can operate continuously at 250°.
- Redesigned brackets and installation aids eliminate need to find a virtual location and ensure a fast reliable install.
- No scraping means no damage to belting. The two flat sections on each of the segments slide in unision along the belt cover, effectively removing hard and sticky solids that are discharged into the chute.
- Extended Effective Service Life - More Than 4 Times POLYURETHANE SCRAPERS
- Maintains consistent cleaning effectiveness
- Minimize safety issues - cleaning under active conveyors
- ROI ≤ 6months & savings on initial purchase price and huge reduction of spares inventory
- FAST DELIVERY for cleaners from 300 mm to 3000 mm.
- Ask about performance guarantee with supervision & training
SSP -770 Ceramic Belt Cleaners© - Weighs only ~15 kgs., delivered assembled and ready to install. The installation is simple and does not require modification, is readily adaptable for challenging conveyor layouts and normally takes ~4 hours or less. User-friendly Installation Instructions with complimentary professional support anytime.
- Transfer Point Solutions (Dry & Wet)
- Ceramic Belt Cleaner
- Rotary Brush Scraper
- Belt Scraper (Primary & Secondary)
- Track-N-Clean Roller
- Skirt Board Sealing System - Spill Seal
- Skirt Board Sealing System - Spill Guard
- Spill ZERO Segmented Overlaped Design
- Spill Guard Tail End Sealing
- Impact Pad
- Idler, Roller & Self Aligning Idler